- Perform investment compliance reviews of funds and prepare monthly and quarterly Management and Fund Board Reporting;
- Have a sound knowledge of the Luxembourg investment fund’s environment from a compliance and legal perspective, especially in terms of investment techniques and instruments, anti-money laundering requirements and rules of conduct;
- Liaise with clients, lawyers and regulators on compliance and regulatory issues;
- Develop and improve investment compliance policies and procedures;
- Ensure that all fund activities and policies are all times compliant with CSSF regulations;
- Complete all necessary regulatory reporting associated with fund investment compliance.
- At least five years previous financial services experience with a significant amount of exposure to investment compliance;
- Comprehensive knowledge of Luxembourg UCITS and other offshore fund regulatory and legal requirements;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Be able to work quickly and accurately under pressure with a minimum supervision;
- Be able to work independently and be an excellent and open-minded team player;
- Fluency in English, other languages would be an advantage.