As a Project Manager in Fund migrations, you will play an important challenging role in providing expertise in order to reach objectives related to specific missions. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Lead and control all stages of the project lifecycle ;
- Create an action plan related to the locale migration that you fully manage ;
- Be in charge of the execution and finalization of assigned migration ;
- Coordinate all the actions linked to the migration project with all operational teams ;
- Prepare valuable presentations and reports throughout the different streams achieved ;
- Communicate effectively on technical and non-technical issues with all internal and external interfaces ;
- Participate pro-actively to migration coordination meetings with internal teams ;
- Conduct clients meetings.
- You have a mandatory first experience as a Project Manager in coordinating fund migrations ;
- You have strong Project Management skills ;
- You have a good understanding of the fund industry ;
- You have strong communication and coordination skills ;
- You are fluent in French and English ;
- You are a good team leader, rigorous and organized.